Your privacy is important to us. This Privacy Notice explains what personal data we collect from you and how we use it
We may amend this policy from time to time by updating this page. Therefore, we suggest you check this page occasionally to ensure you are aware of and are happy with any amendments.
By accessing this site, the app, the platform, utilizing any of the services and/or registering with us, you signify that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by this policy
By using our site, you consent to the collection and use of information by us. Owing to the global nature of the internet infrastructure, the information you provide may be transferred in transit to countries outside your region of residence that do not have similar protections in place regarding your data and its use as set out in this policy. However, we have taken the steps outlined above to try to improve the security of your information. By submitting your information you consent to these transfers.
1. WHO WE ARE
TAC Security is a global leader in vulnerability management that protects Fortune 500 companies, leading enterprises, and governments around the world. TAC Security manages 5+ Million vulnerabilities through its Artificial intelligence (AI) based Vulnerability Management Platform ESOF (Enterprise Security in One Framework) Operates from Mumbai, Chandigarh, New York, Albuquerque & Bangalore.
2. Information we collect
There are several ways we may obtain information about you, including through (A) information you provide to us directly; (B) information that we automatically collect; and (C) information we receive from third parties. This includes data that identifies you personally whether directly (i.e. your name) or indirectly (i.e. information about your online use)
Personal information may be collected from you in various ways, for example: –
- When you register and voluntarily provide information in response to questionnaires or download forms, or to register for newsletters or start or contribute to petitions. (this includes your name, email address, and any other details asked for and which you provide)
- When you conduct activities on our site (for example, when you purchase a product or service we record what you purchased etc.) we may collect your name and contact details, details of your subscription to our services, and other information gathered by Facebook or other such social media websites and transferred to us, including your address.
(Note: Like most standard websites, we may collect certain types of technical Non-Personal Information, including internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser types, internet service providers (ISPs), and the number of clicks. We may also use web beacons, which allow us to know if a certain page was visited, an email was opened, or if ad banners on our Website and other sites were effective.)
Personal Information: If you place an order for some of our paid services and access certain areas of our website, you will need to register and create an account on our website. During such registration, information requested may include:
1. Your name.
2. Your email address.
3. Username/password to access the website.
4. Mailing address.
5. Credit Card and Billing Information. (ANY OTHER SPECIFIC INFORMATION)
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. However, we may disclose any information, including Personal Information, we deem necessary to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, to enforce our rights or to protect the safety and security of our Website, Content Providers or other users.
Non-Personal Information: We also collect, non-personally identifiable information about you and your use of the Website for statistical purposes to improve the products and services we provide and your experience on our website. We may collect and summarize information such as the user’s source route, access sequence and so on, such as record the source route and browser software of each User who uses our Services.
Non-Personal Information: The information that you choose to provide for display and publish in the public areas of our website (like Business Directory, Forums, Review Comments, Contributed Articles etc.) is not classified as “Personal Information” and will be displayed on our website in these public areas. Please remember that any information you may disclose in Business Directory, or other public areas of our Web sites or the Internet, becomes public information. You should exercise caution when deciding to disclose information in these public areas.
Cookies, log archives and web beacon
We or our third-party partners may obtain and use your information through COOKIES and Web Beacon and save this information as log information.
Learn more about our Cookies Policy here. (Add hyperlink)
3. Why Process your Information?
There are several legal grounds on which we may process your information.
- Because you have agreed: Where appropriate, we collect information about you with your consent. This is the case, for instance, when you fill in paper or online forms and choose to provide us with your information.
- Because we need it to execute or take steps to enter into a contract with you: If you are one of our customers?, we collect or use your personal data because it is necessary for the performance of a contract you are a party to, for instance to deliver goods you have ordered. We may also collect your information because you requested us to take steps prior to entering into a contract with us, for instance when you ask us to give you a quote.
- Because it is in our legitimate interest: We also sometimes process your information in pursuit of our legitimate interests to:
- carry out direct marketing activities and send you communications in that regard;
- improve our business and operate it efficiently;
- prevent fraud; and
- Ensure general safety and security.
- Because we need it to comply with the law: In some very rare cases, we will need to retain your information because we are compelled to do so by law.
4. How is the information used?
TAC Security Inc. uses the data we collect to operate our business and provide the goods and services we offer. We also use it to send communications, including promotional communications and to serve our legitimate business purposes.
- Sales: We use data to provide the goods and services we offer, manage customer relationships and aftersales.
- Providing our goods and services: We use your data to process your transactions with us, e.g. the purchase of goods, and to provide our goods and services to you.
- Customer support: We use your data to process any request for assistance you make and to provide other customer care and support services.
- Aftersales: We use your data to process product returns.
- Business improvement: We use your data to improve our goods and services.
- Customer satisfaction: We use your data to conduct satisfaction surveys or ask you for feedback on our products and services.
- Efficient communication:. We analyze your use of our websites as well as your response to communications (e.g. whether you open our marketing e-mails) to improve their impact and the goods and services we offer.
- Marketing:You may choose not to receive marketing communications from us at the point of sale. If you do not opt-out from receiving marketing communications from us, you will be provided with communications about other similar products and services from time to time and we may also request you to complete customer satisfaction questionnaires. We use your data to set up contact lists, send newsletters, or personalize and deliver our communications to you. For example, we may contact you by email or other means to tell you about products, activities, promotions or other matters that we feel may be of interest or use to you, for example because they are similar to goods and services you have shown interest in or purchased previously or contain valuable information about the organization, such as blog posts.
- Essential business operations:We use data to detect and prevent fraud, to resolve disputes, enforce our agreements and defend our rights. We also use it for our own legitimate business purposes, including audit.
(1) Show and push products or services for you. We may use your information, your browsing and search records, device information, location information, order information to extract your browsing, search preferences, behavioral habits, location information and so on, and based on feature tags, use emails, text messages or other methods to send marketing information, provide or promote our or third parties’ following goods and services to you:
Our goods and services, including but not limited to: instant messaging service, online media service, interactive entertainment service, social networking service, payment service, internet search service, location and map service, applications software and service, data management software and service, online advertising service, internet finance and other social media, entertainment, online games, e-commerce, information and communications software and services (“Internet services”); and
Third-party goods and services, including but not limited to: internet services, food and catering, sports, music, movies, television, live performances and other arts and entertainment, books, magazines and other publications, clothing and accessories, jewelry, cosmetics, personal health and hygiene, electronics, collectibles, housewares, electrical appliances, home furnishings and settings, pets, automotive, hotels, transportation and tourism, banking, insurance and financial services, points and rewards programs, and other goods and services we believe may be related to you.
(2) Send notices to you. We may send you notices related to the service when necessary (for example when we suspend a single service, change, or stop providing a single service due to system maintenance).
If you do not wish to continue to receive messages we have pushed, you may request us to stop the push. For example: According to the SMS unsubscribe guidelines, you may request us stop sending promotional SMS messages or set up on mobile devices to stop receiving messages from us. However, except when we send messages according to the provisions of the law or the service agreement of individual services.
Provide you with security
To ensure the authenticity of your identity and provide you with better security, you can provide us with sensitive personal information such as identification and facial features and other biometric information to complete real-name authentication.
In addition to authentication, we may use your information for customer service, security precautions, fraud monitoring, archiving and backup purposes to ensure the security of the services provided by us to you; we may use or integrate your information collected by us, and our partners obtain the information authorized by you or legally shared information to comprehensively determine your account and transaction risk, conduct identity verification, detect and prevent security incidents, and take necessary records, audits, analysis and disposal actions according to the law.
Improve Our Services
We may use the information collected through a certain Service for our other services; we may ask you to participate in surveys about our Services to help us improve existing services or design new services; at the same time, we may use your information for software updates.
You understand and agree that, upon the collection of your information, we will de-identify the data through technical means. The de-identified information will not identify you. In such case, we have the right use such de-identified information to analyze and commercialize the user database.
Additionally, if you use the Services to connect with third party services you authorize us to use information from and about you, on your behalf, to interact with these third party services based on your requests.
5. How we share your Information
We do not sell, lease or rent collected or received Personally Identifiable Information (PII) to any non-affiliate companies or entities otherwise. Any information you provide us shall be only upon consent and company ensures to address confidentiality and privacy until discarded completely. We shall; if need be; sharing your information with subsidiaries and trusted partners and our own services providers that support the services that we provide.
All such affiliates are prohibited from processing Personally Identifiable Information (PII) and are required to maintain the confidentiality and privacy of personal data. We shall use all reasonable efforts to ensure that personal data is not disclosed to regional/national institutions and authorities, unless required by legal or any other local (within Indian) or international (outside Indian) jurisdiction.
- Except for the following circumstances, without your consent, we will not share your information with any third party other than TAC Security Inc. :
2. With your explicit consent, we will transfer your information to other parties.Disclosure
We will disclose your information only under the following conditions and in compliance with industry-standard security measures:
1. Disclose your designated information in the manner to which you explicitly agree according to your needs;
2. Where it is necessary to provide your information in accordance with the requirements of laws and regulations, mandatory administrative enforcement or judicial requirements, we may disclose your information in accordance with the type of information requested and the manner of disclosure. In compliance with laws and regulations, when we receive the above request for disclosure of information, we will require the recipient to show corresponding legal documents, such as subpoenas or investigation letters. We firmly believe that the information required to be provided by us should be as transparent as possible to the extent permitted by law. We have carefully reviewed all requests to ensure that they are legally valid and are limited to the data that law enforcement agencies have obtained for their specific legal purposes.
6. Security Measures
Security of Personally Identifiable Information (PII) is of utmost importance to company that’s why we have various policies and procedures in place to endure the confidentiality, privacy and integrity of Personally Identifiable Information (PII). We also follow all the guidelines put forth by various internationally standardized privacy compliances to ensure the protection of Personally Identifiable Information (PII).
We apply technical and organizational security measures to protect your information and protect it from accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, or unauthorized disclosure. The security measures we apply vary depending on the type of data at stake, the reasons why we hold it and any specific risks.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. We have put in place various security procedures as set out in this policy. For example, our security and privacy policies are periodically reviewed and enhanced as necessary and only authorised personnel have access to user information. We use secure server software (SSL) to encrypt financial information you input before it is sent to us, and our database is hosted in a secure data centre. Whilst we cannot ensure or guarantee that loss, misuse or alteration of data will not occur, we use our best efforts to prevent this.
7. Retention of Data
We will keep your personal data for as long as we need it for the purpose it is being processed for. For example, we will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services; and after that, we will keep the personal information for a period which enables us to handle or respond to any complaints, queries or concerns relating to your account. Your information may also be retained so that we can continue to improve your experience with us.
We retain the identifiable data we collect directly for marketing purposes for as little time as possible, after which we employ measures to permanently delete it or, in some cases, de – identify the data. We will periodically review the personal information we hold and delete it securely, or in some cases anonymize it, when there is no longer a legal, business, or consumer need for it to be retained.
8. International Transfers
TAC Security Inc. is a global business and it, or its service providers, may process, transfer, and store information about our users on servers located in a number of countries outside the user’s country of origin including in India. Since we are committed to protecting your information, we take steps to ensure that there are appropriate safeguards in place when we transfer that data.
In the course of providing Services or otherwise, your data will be transferred to numerous countries. In some of these locations, data protection laws may be less stringent than in your country. To ensure that your data is adequately protected, we transfer your data subject to suitable safeguards being in place as mentioned before.
9. Age Limit
We recommend that any minor who participates in online activity should obtain prior consent from parents or his/her legal guardian (“Guardian”). We will protect information about minors in accordance with relevant national laws and regulations.
10. Dispute Resolution and Jurisdiction
We each agree that any dispute resolution proceedings tending to this policy will be conducted only on an individual basis and not other in a class, consolidated or representative action. If for any reason a claim proceeds in court rather than in arbitration, the law applicable shall be Indian Law.
11. Changes to this Policy