Can you monitor all the assets of your organization in one place while characterizing them?
Keeping a total count of all the assets or scans and displaying it on a single screen is not something every scanner or Vulnerability Management platform provides. Having this in one place helps regulate a check on all the vulnerabilities.
ESOF displays the total number assets and scans of each category in the form of a pie chart. This helps the CISOs to figure out the total scans and Vulnerability Management score of an organization.
- Lack of understanding of an organization’s vulnerability in the category of applications.
- Lack of categorization leads to misinformed vulnerable assets.
- Consumes a lot of time of the CISOs if they manually search for each category.
- Provides an organized view of the organization’s assets and applications.
- CISOs can accurately view the total number of scans in each category at one place.
- Reduces the valuable time of the CISOs.
- Simplified view makes it easy to understand
Try Next-Generation Vulnerability Management Tool ESOF’s Asset category feature